Recipe by HokiesMom
An easy to prepare meal that features a creamy sauce! Total time to table is 30 minutes! I like adding some steamed broccoli to the dish or serving it with broccoli spears and crusty bread. Adjusted from a Simple and Delicious recipe submitted by Margaret Penaflor.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Very easy and very good :) Made just as directed, I added the suggested broccoli, which adds some lovely colour and freshness, and I would have added sliced mushrooms, but realised too late that I'd used them up the night before. This was a quick, easy and delicious midweek dinner, thank you HokiesLady! It was made for Alphabet tag game.
- 10 ounces spaghetti noodles, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter.
- Add chicken, onions and seasonings; cook uncovered for 5-8 minutes or until juices run clearn in chicken.
- Stir in cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain spaghetti and toss with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.