Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple and delicious! This feeds a crowd, making two big panfuls! My BIC made it for after our sales meeting and it was a huge hit!
- 16 ounces vermicilla pasta
- 4 cups cooked chicken (chopped into pieces)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook Chicken and Pasta.
- Blend all ingredients except shredded cheese.
- Pour into 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded to your preference.
- Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.