Recipe by Lisajean77
This is a yummy appetizer. We like to have it on Sunday nights while we watch football! It is easy to put together! This recipe is from a Pillsbury recipe book. We use cottage style frozen fries, but it wouldn't let me enter that.
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen french fries
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked deli rotisserie chicken (or chop your own from chicken breasts)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- sour cream, for optional topping
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 450. Line 15x10x1 inch pan with foil. Bake cottage fries as directed on the bag.
- 2. Meanwhile in small bowl, mix shredded chicken, mayo, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- 3.Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar cheese evenly over hot cottage fries. Spoon chicken mix evenly over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and the bacon.
- 4. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.