Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
- 6 ounces medium noodles, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- Combine cooked noodles, chicken, soup, butter, sour cream, pepper and 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well and put into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and add remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 10 minutes more.
My husband and I thought this recipe was very good. I used 2 cans chicken breast and added a bit of salt and used 2 cups mozzarella cheese mixed in the casserole. It turned out great. Thank you !
This was delicious. I made a few changes I used parmesean instead of mozzerella because that was what I had. I also added fresh mushrooms. It was awsome. Even the husband loved it and he hates casseroles!