- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes (skinless & boneless)
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese (cut into cubes)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt (such as Lawry's)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook egg noodles in boiling water till chewy.
- Cook chicken in olive oil, and Lawry salt till chicken is not pink in middle, then drain oil.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, egg noodles, and chicken till boiling.
- Reduce heat, and add Velveeta cheese, corn, and pepper.
- Cook until all of Velveeta is melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with parsley flakes.