Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick and delicious meal that even kids love.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover chicken breasts with cheese slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together soup, milk, mushrooms, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture over chicken breasts.
- Cover dish and cook for 45 minutes.