Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are tasty for lunch and a twist on your standard chicken salad. My sister came up with these using up what she had on hand. So make this with whatever veggies, seasonings you want.
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 4 English muffins
- Drain cans of chicken. Heat oven to 350.
- Add mayo, sour cream, mustard, cheese, celery and seasoning to mixing bowl. Add chicken and mix well. (add a dollop more mayo if it seems dry).
- Spread mixture on top of a halved English muffin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- This recipe changes all the time for me. Sometimes I add onion or red peppers. I'll substitute some ranch dressing for the mayo. If I have pepper jack cheese I'll add that and some hot sauce for a Southwestern type melt.