1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Manicotti (Oamc)
2 hrs 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a very modified version of Super Easy Chicken Manicotti. I use banquet chicken tenders because they are longer than the other brands and I put in one per manicotti and I had two leftover. This will make 5-6 8"x8" pans of manicotti depending on how many you put in each pan. I make five.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using one jar of sauce, spread an equal amount of sauce on the bottom of each 8"x8" pan.
- 2Using a butter knife spread a thin coat of ricotta cheese inside each manicotti noodle.
- 3Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, choose which end to stuff from wisely, the tenders will fit but you have to squeeze them in gently.
- 4Fill in the ends of the manicotti with the remaining ricotta cheese.
- 5Place shells on spaghetti sauce in dish. To make five pans place 8-9 in each pan. To make 6 pans, place 7 in each pan.
- 6Pour remaining spaghetti sauce evenly over shells, covering completely. Add 1/4 cup of water to each pan.
- 7Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. STOP HERE.
- 8TO STORE IN REFRIGERATOR: Cover the unbaked manicotti tightly with aluminum foil. Refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
- 9TO STORE IN FREEZER: Wrap unbaked manicotti tightly with labeled aluminum foil Or cover with foil and place in a labeled freezer bag. Freeze no longer than 1 month.
- 10TO COOK FROM REFRIGERATOR: Heat oven to 350 degrees and cook covered pan for 1 hour and fifteen minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- 11TO COOK FROM FREEZER: Heat oven to 350 degrees and cook covered pan for 1 hour and 50 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Manicotti (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 883.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 31.7 g