This is a super easy and delicious recipe everyone will love. My mom used to make this when i was a kid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice chicken, cook in a skillet with margarine, salt and pepper, set aside.
- 2Mix chiles and soup together.
- 3Put an even layer of Fritos on the bottom of a casserole dish (I usually use a 2qt).
- 4Layer on top of the fritos as follows:.
- 5cooked chicken, soup/chile mix, tomatoes, cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 until heated through, and cheese is bubbly.
- 7Serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Frito Bake
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.2
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 1644.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 27.6 g