Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this via the net somewhere and decided to add it to my large group recipe file I am creating.
- 20 cups diced cooked chicken
- 10 cups chopped celery
- 4 bunches chopped green onions
- 16 ounces chopped green chilies (canned)
- 2 (6 ounce) canssliced pitted ripe olives (drained)
- 4 cups slivered almonds
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 4 cups sour cream
- 10 cups crushed potato chips
- 10 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the first eight ingredients with 4 cups of the cheese.
- Mix well and spoon into four greased 13" x 9" x 2" deep baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with chips and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until hot.
Oh my goodness....my church friends think I am Queen Ding A Ling...this recipe is WONDERFUL and it does feed a crowd! SHIRL GIRL...thank you for sharing...this is an A+++++ recipe!