Recipe by Chef David Marion(alton brown wannabe)
A nice twist to chicken fingers
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Love these chicken fingers! I don't usually use these particular crackers, but they worked wonders in this recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 473.18 ml Cheez-It crackers
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips @ 1/4 inch wide, then add to yogurt in a zip lock bag or resealable bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, shaking to mix @ every 20 minutes.
- Place the dry ingredients into a food processor in order and pulse blend until the crackers broken into the size of your choice.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for @ 5 minutes a side until crispy.