Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
To me a quesadilla is comfort food. From Kraft
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 medium green peppers or 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft shredded 2% milk reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and cook on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- #Add green pepper and onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Pour in salsa and cook an additional 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Place 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture and 1/4 cup of the cheese down center of each tortilla then fold tortilla over to enclose filling.
- Place on preheated griddle or skillet sprayed with cooking spray and cook 2 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- Fold over or cut-into wedges.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.
- You can also add 1/2 cup corn or black beans to the filling.
- Top with shredded romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes and cilantro.
Sorry for the late review, I just had this yummy and quick easy dish for supper. I used rotisserie chicken to start with because it made it even faster!
These were so good! I made as directed but I did add some salt,cumin, and chili powder to the chicken,peppers and onions. I will make this again! It is quick and easy! Thanks!