1/5 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Charlotte J's Note:
To me a quesadilla is comfort food. From Kraft
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Add chicken and cook on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3#Add green pepper and onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4Pour in salsa and cook an additional 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Place 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture and 1/4 cup of the cheese down center of each tortilla then fold tortilla over to enclose filling.
- 6Place on preheated griddle or skillet sprayed with cooking spray and cook 2 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- 7Fold over or cut-into wedges.
- 8Serve with sour cream if desired.
- 9You can also add 1/2 cup corn or black beans to the filling.
- 10Top with shredded romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes and cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 595.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 19.7 g