Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe on Betty Crocker website. Sounds very good. It has lots of 5 star ratings on the recipe, so it must be good!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can Progresso Traditional Carb Monitor soup chicken cheese enchilada soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (Old El Paso hot or mild )
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (8 oz)
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F In medium bowl, stir together soup and enchilada sauce. Spread 1 cup soup mixture in ungreased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken and 1 cup of the cheese; reserve remaining soup mixture. On microwavable plate, stack tortillas and cover with paper towel; heat on High 1 minute to soften. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish with sauce.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle green onions on top. Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges.