Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an original... Yummy cheesy enchiladas with a nice kick. I hope you enjoy!
- 10 ounces of campbell's Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken, cooked and diced
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cook chicken and dice, set aside.
- Add first 4 ingredients together.
- On the tortilla, scoop 1/3 cup chicken and 1/3 cup soup mixture with tomatoes. Roll the tortilla and place in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Continue until all tortillas are used.
- Top with extra sauce, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake 35-40 minutes in a 370°F oven.