Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare chicken with taco seasoning as directed on package of taco seasoning mix, cool 10 minutes. Stir in salsa, beans, corn, and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/4 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place 2/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, roll up. Place in dish, seam side down, on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese and the olives.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.