Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and yummy weeknight meal. I like to serve these with nachos!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 (1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce, divided
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives (optional)
- Prepare chicken with taco seasoning as directed on package of taco seasoning mix, cool 10 minutes. Stir in salsa, beans, corn, and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/4 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place 2/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, roll up. Place in dish, seam side down, on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese and the olives.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.