Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 cup onion, Chopeed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin or 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups green taco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot. Add onion, and saut� 6 minutes or until tender. Add chicken, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, picante sauce, cream cheese, and cumin. Cook 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, and roll up. Place enchiladas in a 13 � 9-inch baking dish; drizzle with taco sauce, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Cover and bake at 350*F for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve enchiladas immediately.
Yummy and so easy!Thanks for a great recipe.