Recipe by catht
A simple 4-ingredient dish, I usually have these ingredients on hand in the fridge, freezer or pantry for a last-minute dinner emergency. This was modified from a recipe that called for ground beef.
Top Review by Chef floWer
This is one of those dishes that's a cooking life saver. It's simple, with just four ingredients, and can be put together in no time. I didn't know what to make and I had some minced/ground chicken in the fridge and hubby wanted Mexican so we did a search and found this recipe. I had everything at home and thought WOW what a wonderful find! I followed the recipe as is and the whole family really enjoyed it. Thank you catht
- 450 g ground chicken
- 650 ml chunky salsa, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown chicken. Add 1/2 cup each of the salsa and cheese, and mix well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of remaining salsa onto bottom of 9x13" baking dish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the meat mixture down the centre of each tortilla. Roll tortillas and place, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 mins or until heated through.