Recipe by CHILI SPICE
This is a belly warmer! Kids will enjoy this rich soup too!
Top Review by Sooz Cooks
I had a different recipe picked out for last night for Enchilada Soup but ran out of time to start it in the crock pot so I found this recipe. I didn't have already cooked chicken so I diced chicken breast really small and simmered it in about a cup of water for 20 minutes then added the rest of the ingredients. I used a bigger can of enchilada sauce and used Velveeta. We garnished it with sour cream and shredded cheese. Everyone loved this! Most of us dipped it up with the tortilla chips as Buggsy Mate recommended and even my 3-year old granddaughters ate a ton! It was SO easy and so fantastic that we will have this again!
- 21 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup (2 cans, condensed, sodium reduced)
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce (can use canned)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (reduced fat)
- 2 cups chicken, chopped (rotisserie from deli)
- 3⁄4 cup tortilla chips (crushed)