Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very fast, easy, GOOD enchilada soup I got out of an Old El Paso recipe booklet. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this one posted yet. My BF and I love this one!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked southwestern chicken strips, thawed, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- sour cream (optional)
- In 3-quart saucepan, mix soups, enchilada sauce and milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally till warmed. Add shredded cheese and cooked, chopped southwestern chicken.
- Continue cooking over medium heat until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Top individual servings with tortilla chips and/or sour cream.
This is easy and awesome, better than what I had in a restraunt!