Chef #508676's Note:
Very fast, easy, GOOD enchilada soup I got out of an Old El Paso recipe booklet. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this one posted yet. My BF and I love this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3-quart saucepan, mix soups, enchilada sauce and milk.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally till warmed. Add shredded cheese and cooked, chopped southwestern chicken.
- 3Continue cooking over medium heat until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- 4Top individual servings with tortilla chips and/or sour cream.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 822.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old El Paso mild enchilada sauce
southwestern chicken strips