Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
I created this recipe with ingredients I found in my kitchen and was pleasantly surprised. It has a soft kick of spice and a savory cheesy flavor.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 white onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup queso fresco
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce, smoked flavor
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a skillet on med-low heat. When the oil is warmed, put the diced onion in the oil. Stir occasionally to cook through.
- Blend the eggs in a bowl, and place the breadcrumbs in another bowl. Submerge the chicken cubes a few at a time in the egg. Then bread the cubes and place them on a plate to be cooked.
- Put the other 2 tablespoons canola oil in another skillet on med-high heat. when the oil is warm, add the chicken. Cook until browned, but do not attempt to cook through. When browned, cook in the oven for 6 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, add the queso, tobascco, and garlic to the onions.
- Stir chicken into mixture. Serve to hungry people.