- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except crescent rolls and egg; mix well.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal,
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto one end of each rectangle.
- Fold dough in half over mixture; press edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, brush with egg.
- Bake at 375°F for 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.