Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
This recipe probably was from an old Pillsbury booklet.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Crescent Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except crescent rolls and egg; mix well.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal,
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto one end of each rectangle.
- Fold dough in half over mixture; press edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, brush with egg.
- Bake at 375°F for 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.