Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I received this recipe in an email from Campbells Kitchen, and it's so simple and delicious.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (10 ounce) soup cans milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 red pepper, diced (may substitute any color pepper)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (optional)
- Mix soup, milk, salsa, red pepper and green onion in 2 litre saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, then simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Serve individual bowls with sour cream if desired.