I have never made these, but heard they are quite good. 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, cut in half & sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- flour tortilla (depends on how stuffed you lie them)
- cheddar cheese, shredded (enough to cover tortillas)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2In large pan, cook onion in oil until tender crisp.
- 3Drain the tomatoes and chilies, reserving the liquid.
- 4Add liquid and oregano to pan.
- 5Cook at high heat for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 6Stir in chicken and chilies; remove from heat.
- 7Spoon mixture onto each tortilla and roll up.
- 8Place in 9x13-inch pan.
- 9Chop tomatoes then stir in vinegar.
- 10Pour over roll ups.
- 11Sprinkle with cheese.
- 12Heat in oven until cheese has melted.
- 13Serve with sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken & Chilies Tortilla Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 454.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.7 g