Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family recipe I've been eating ever since I can remember.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (11 ounce) cans cheese soup
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheese
- if an extra kick is desired one could include season salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients throughly in bowl.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I just assumed it did and used cooked , shredded chicken thigh meat.
I'm thinking the same thing... Maybe add some boned chicken breasts to the mixture??? I think I'll give it a go....
This sounds really good. Was it supposed to have Chicken in it?