Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup kraft grated parmesan cheese, divided
- HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover skillet. Cook 5 to 7 minute on each side or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- ADD milk, VELVEETA, broccoli and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese to skillet. Cook, uncovered, on medium heat 4 minute or until VELVEETA is melted and broccoli is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- RETURN chicken to skillet. Cook and stir 1 minute or until chicken is coated and heated through. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.