Recipe by Friday's pal
Here's a great recipe from the inside of a Velveeta box!
Top Review by bmcnichol
My boys and I liked this but my husband didn't. I used a pound of chicken tenders cut up and added a good bit of pepper when they were cooking. I steamed my broccoli before adding it to the mixture and had used fresh broccoli that I had leftover from New Years Eve. I added 8 ounces of shredded velveeta. I thought it was a good, quick weeknight meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut up
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with no stick cooking spray 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in broth.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in macaroni, reduce heat to medium low; cover with tight fitting lid.
- Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add cheese and broccoli; stir until cheese is melted.