Recipe by BrittneyLee
This is my favorite comfort food recipe, its like a good home made mac and cheese but better. I usually play with this recipe, depends how cheesy i want it or how much i like broccoli that day haha.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 3 cups broccoli
- 20 -25 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 cups shell noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- cook chicken, broccoli and noodles, rise noodles to remove excess startch.
- preheat oven to 350.
- prepare your cheese sauce by combining the last 4 ingredients also adding cheese, as much as you want.
- mix together chicken noodles and broccoli.
- put the mix into a casserole dish.
- cover the mix with the cheese sauce and top with cracker crumbs and cheddar cheese.
- bake 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted.