1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
This is my favorite comfort food recipe, its like a good home made mac and cheese but better. I usually play with this recipe, depends how cheesy i want it or how much i like broccoli that day haha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook chicken, broccoli and noodles, rise noodles to remove excess startch.
- 2preheat oven to 350.
- 3prepare your cheese sauce by combining the last 4 ingredients also adding cheese, as much as you want.
- 4mix together chicken noodles and broccoli.
- 5put the mix into a casserole dish.
- 6cover the mix with the cheese sauce and top with cracker crumbs and cheddar cheese.
- 7bake 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 579.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 29.9 g