Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this one on my own. It's delicious. My whole family including my 1 year old daughter love it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) packets instant rice (cook as directed on box)
- 1 (26 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli
- salt and pepper
- Cut chicken in small pieces and cook with butter or oil. In big bowl mix all ingredients. Put mixed ingredients in 12x13 cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-45 minute Let cool slightly before serving.