Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just threw this together one night with what I had on hand. Turned out to be one of DH's favorites!
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces chopped broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Spread evenly in 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Can top with additional cheese, french fried onions or a bread crumb and melted butter mixture before baking if desired.
I didn't actaully try this recipe yet (sorry) but I made a VERY similar version but included brown rice as well. Very yummy dinner idea!