Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very cheesy wonderful casserole I make periodically. If you like cheese, you'll love this!
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook Chicken in skillet with butter until done all the way through.
- Chop Velveeta and put in microwave safe dish. Melt in microwave, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside one cup of Velveeta.
- Cut heads off of broccoli and discard stems.
- Boil 3 cups of water, and cook broccoli until tender.
- Cook rice and add to Velveeta. Stir together until rice is cheesy. Put cheesy rice in a 9"X13" casserole dish.
- Top rice with cooked chicken breasts, arranging in a row.
- Top chicken and rice with broccoli.
- Top chicken and broccoli with remaining Velveeta.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.