1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
A very cheesy wonderful casserole I make periodically. If you like cheese, you'll love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Chicken in skillet with butter until done all the way through.
- 2Chop Velveeta and put in microwave safe dish. Melt in microwave, stirring occasionally.
- 3Set aside one cup of Velveeta.
- 4Cut heads off of broccoli and discard stems.
- 5Boil 3 cups of water, and cook broccoli until tender.
- 6Cook rice and add to Velveeta. Stir together until rice is cheesy. Put cheesy rice in a 9"X13" casserole dish.
- 7Top rice with cooked chicken breasts, arranging in a row.
- 8Top chicken and rice with broccoli.
- 9Top chicken and broccoli with remaining Velveeta.
- 10Sprinkle shredded cheese on casserole.
- 11Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (600 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1040.1
- Calories from Fat 525
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 233.9 mg
- Sodium 2395.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 65.1 g