Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this as an advertisement for Velveeta in my Taste of Home magazine. I typically cook from most things from scratch and don't like to use canned soups, but this was really good! I'm posting the recipe as is, but I did end up adding some extra cheese, and I didn't put the stuffing on top until half way through. I was afraid it would get too crispy, but I might try it for the full 40 minutes next time.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon into 13x9" baking dish. Top with stuffing. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
Super easy to prepare, and so tasty. A perfect dinner for those busy nights when you don't have a lot of time to cook yet want a great dinner. I will definitely make this again. Thanks Boxergurl. Made for Fall '09 Pick-A-Chef.