- 3 cups fresh broccoli, speared
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 1/3 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish or cake pan, spread out broccoli and top with cubed chicken.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.