Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy one-dish meal that is sure to get the kids to eat every bite, broccoli and all!
- 3 cups fresh broccoli, speared
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 1/3 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish or cake pan, spread out broccoli and top with cubed chicken.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
First time making this meal & my kids love it.
Very good. I used frozen broccoli and defrosted in the microwave before adding it to the casserole dish. Even the picky eaters in my family liked this.
We loved it! The only thing is there's no way this would've fit into a 10x6 pan, so we used a 13x9, added a bit extra broccoli and I doubled the sauce ingredients. Yeah!--we get to have it for leftovers later this week---no complaints in that department---I love easy-to-cook meals! *Made for PAC Spring 2007*