Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A perfect dish for those who love cheese with broast.
- 2 tablespoons red chili, crushed
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 kg chicken (boneless or with bones)
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard paste
- 1⁄2 cup cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a bowl, add yogurt,black pepper,mustard paste,chili sauce,crushed chili,mix herbs,ketchup,lemon,salt,soya sauce and chicken and marinate for a while.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs,ginger garlic paste,salt.
- Take a wok and heat butter.
- Now dip the chicken into egg mixture and fry in the wok (do this process for each chicken piece).
- While frying, add paprika and water.
- Cover the wok.
- Let it cook till the water dries or till chicken tenders.
- Now dish out the chicken and sprinkle the cheese.
- Put the dish into microwave or oven till cheese melts.
- Serve hot with french fries :).