1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Breasts
A different way to combine cheese and chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat fillets between 2 sheets of waxed paper until 5mm thick.
- 2Cut each slice of cheese in half and place 1 half on top of each fillet.
- 3Starting with short end tightly roll up fillets.
- 4Tie with kitchen string.
- 5On waxed paper, mix flour and pepper.
- 6Add chicken and toss gently.
- 7In a non-stick fry pan melt butter over medium heat.
- 8Add chicken fillets and fry turning occasionaly until golden about 3 minutes.
- 9Add chicken stock, wine and dried oregano.
- 10Increase heat and bring to the boil.
- 11Reduce heat to low simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened about 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese