A different way to combine cheese and chicken.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Beat fillets between 2 sheets of waxed paper until 5mm thick.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half and place 1 half on top of each fillet.
- Starting with short end tightly roll up fillets.
- Tie with kitchen string.
- On waxed paper, mix flour and pepper.
- Add chicken and toss gently.
- In a non-stick fry pan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken fillets and fry turning occasionaly until golden about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, wine and dried oregano.
- Increase heat and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened about 10-12 minutes.