Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This dish is an easy and great way to serve boneless chicken breast that will please the family. Kids really love this. A quick and easy dish for a midweek meal.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chop
- In a bowl combine oil and garlic and let set for 15minutes.
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, pepper, salt and paprika. Stir well.
- Add parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and parsley to the breadcrumb mixture and stir well to combine.
- Dip chicken breast into oil to coat on both sides, then dip into crumb mixture coating well on both sides. Place chicken breast on greased baking dish.
- Repeat with all chicken breasts.
- Drizzle remaining oil over chicken breasts.
- Bake at 400° for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
This is so delicious! I added 3 garlic gloves cause my husband and my brother in law love garlic.And there were no left overs :( ( I thought there would be so I could have some next day for lunch) And I was told that we are gonna have that more often for supper.A big thumb up!
Easy and delicious. The only change I made was to use 2 garlic cloves instead of 1. The kids and husband liked it, too, and I will be making again.
Excellent recipe that the whole family enjoyed. The kids chose this as their favorite part of dinner, even over mashed potatoes. I hope you know what a compliment that is! :) We will definitely do this one again. Thanks so much for sharing!