Expat in Holland's Note:
This dish is an easy and great way to serve boneless chicken breast that will please the family. Kids really love this. A quick and easy dish for a midweek meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine oil and garlic and let set for 15minutes.
- 2In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, pepper, salt and paprika. Stir well.
- 3Add parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and parsley to the breadcrumb mixture and stir well to combine.
- 4Dip chicken breast into oil to coat on both sides, then dip into crumb mixture coating well on both sides. Place chicken breast on greased baking dish.
- 5Repeat with all chicken breasts.
- 6Drizzle remaining oil over chicken breasts.
- 7Bake at 400° for 35 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.5
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 36.8 g