Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
kids will love these
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Place the flour and egg in separate bowls.
- Place the cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in another bowl and toss to combine well.
- Working in batches, dip the chicken in the flour, then the egg. Transfer to the breadcrumb mixture and press to coat each tenderloin well. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Place enough oil in a non-stick frying pan to cover the base. Heat over medium heat. Cook the chicken in two batches for two minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel. Serve with a side of barbecue sauce.