Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A saucy comfort food. Feel free to use cream of mushroom soup or add more or less cheese
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon minced onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 -16 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13in pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan in a single layer.
- Mix soups and spices in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Top with crushed crackers.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake 10-15 more minutes.
This is quick and tasty. I also used cream of mushroom soup in place of the cream of celery. Thanks for sharing!
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of celery. We all enjoyed this.