1/8 Photos of Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake
3 hrs 35 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a simple throw-together dish I came up with that is great for a Sunday after-church meal. Note: You can fry your own bacon for this recipe. I like the taste of bacon but cannot handle the lingering smell it leaves in the house when you fry it, so I just buy the jarred bacon for the few times a year I use it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Layer 1/2 the tater tots on the bottom of the pot.
- 3Sprinkle with 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits.
- 4Combine the two cheeses, and sprinkle 1/3 of it over the bacon and tots.
- 5Top cheese with the chicken breasts.
- 6Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Top chicken with another 1/3 of cheese.
- 8Sprinkle with another 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits.
- 9Add remainder of the tater tots.
- 10Top with final 1/3 of the cheese.
- 11Pour milk over the top.
- 12Set crock pot to high and cook 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 935.8
- Calories from Fat 506
- Total Fat 56.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.4 mg
- Sodium 1627.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 50.9 g