Cook3 hrs 30 mins
This is a simple throw-together dish I came up with that is great for a Sunday after-church meal. Note: You can fry your own bacon for this recipe. I like the taste of bacon but cannot handle the lingering smell it leaves in the house when you fry it, so I just buy the jarred bacon for the few times a year I use it.
- Grease the bottom of the crock pot.
- Layer 1/2 the tater tots on the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits.
- Combine the two cheeses, and sprinkle 1/3 of it over the bacon and tots.
- Top cheese with the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top chicken with another 1/3 of cheese.
- Sprinkle with another 1/4 of the jar of bacon bits.
- Add remainder of the tater tots.
- Top with final 1/3 of the cheese.
- Pour milk over the top.
- Set crock pot to high and cook 3-4 hours.