Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. One dish bake that is full of flavor, simple & quick to make.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (3 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb pre- cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray 13 X 9 dish with cooking oil.
- spread potatoes in pan.
- add chicken & dry ranch seasoning on top.
- tear bacon into pieces and spread over the chicken.
- Bake for 25 mins then spread cheese on top & bake another 8-10 mins until cheese is melted & bubbly. ENJOY!