1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Ranch Contest Entry! The classic chicken, bacon, and ranch flavors combined with macaroni and cauliflower to make a quick and easy casserole the whole family will enjoy, and a great way to sneak in veggies for the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, greek yogurt, and hidden valley ranch seasoning and salt and pepper until smooth.
- 2Stir in diced chicken, noodles, cheese and cauliflower.
- 3Spread evenly in 13x9 baking dish and top with bacon bits and breadcrumbs.
- 4Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown and casserole is bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.8
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 536.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix