Recipe by barefootnblessd
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Ranch Contest Entry! The classic chicken, bacon, and ranch flavors combined with macaroni and cauliflower to make a quick and easy casserole the whole family will enjoy, and a great way to sneak in veggies for the kids!
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, greek yogurt, and hidden valley ranch seasoning and salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in diced chicken, noodles, cheese and cauliflower.
- Spread evenly in 13x9 baking dish and top with bacon bits and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown and casserole is bubbly. Serve and enjoy!