Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is pretty simple to prepare. We usually just eat this alone, but have occasionally eaten it on pasta.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen broccoli cauliflower carrots with cheese sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- In 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken; sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown.
- Stir in frozen vegetables with cheese sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center, cheese sauce has melted and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in basil and parmesan cheese.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes linger, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.