This is pretty simple to prepare. We usually just eat this alone, but have occasionally eaten it on pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- 2Add chicken; sprinkle with pepper.
- 3Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown.
- 4Stir in frozen vegetables with cheese sauce.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center, cheese sauce has melted and vegetables are tender.
- 6Stir in basil and parmesan cheese.
- 7Cook 2 to 3 minutes linger, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli cauliflower carrots with cheese sauce