Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
My family likes this because it is fast and easy to throw together on nights when we don't have much time. Just dump everything into the crockpot in the morning and when you come home, dinner is done!
Top Review by ceashel
Maybe mine cooked a little too long but I ended up with a lot of mushy rice. Tried it one night with the tortillas and the next night by itself as a casserole and wasn't crazy about it either way. Probably won't make again.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked white rice (not quick cook)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 10 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, water, salsa, rice and chicken in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or until done.
- Serve on tortillas.
- Notes: I usually serve this with typical taco accompaniments (tomatoes, additional cheese, shredded lettuce, sour cream, additional salsa, etc.).