Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found in a coupon magazine.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8" shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 min or until done.
- Top with cheese.