Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Cambells Soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, water, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in 11"x8"(2qt) shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken as desired.
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes or until chicken and rice are done.
- Top with cheese.
- Let casserole stand.
- Stir rice before serving.