1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake (Oamc)
FCR Gal's Note:
I got this off the back of a soup can and it is very tasty. It also does well assembling in advance and freezing. I sometime use risotto in place of the white rice and it comes out very creamy and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2 qt shallow baking dish.
- 2Top with chicken.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper.
- 4Cover and bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- 5Uncover and sprinkle cheese over chicken and put back in oven long enough for cheese to melt.
- 6If you like you can add 2 cups of fresh, canned or frozen veggies into soup mixture before topping with chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 788.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 50.6 g