Got this from a magazine, and looking forward to trying it. It seems like it has ingredients most would have on hand, so it's a great last minute meal, and sounds tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2 quart shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper.
- 2Cover and bake at 375* for 45 mins or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done. Top with cheese.
- 3Optional: Stir 2 cups of fresh, canned, or frozen vegetables into soup mixture before topping with chicken.
- 4For a Mexican twist: Omit onion powder and pepper. Add 1 teaspoons chili powder to soup mixture. Substitute mexican cheese blend for the cheddar.
- 5For an Italian twist: Omit onion powder and pepper. Add 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning, crushed, to soup mixture. Substitute 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese for the cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.8
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 856.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 38.5 g